Psigma Investment Management
Psigma Investment Management Limited (Psigma, we, us or our) knows that you care how your information is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your personal data will be collected by us when you use our website, or when you complete our account opening paperwork to become a client using our services or products.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you, your dependants, authorised persons and your appointed advisers is accurate and up to date. If any of this information changes, please ensure that you let us know promptly.
– Who we are
– Personal Data we may collect
– Personal Data we obtain from third parties
– Why we collect and use your personal data
– Who we share your personal data with
– When we process your personal data outside the EU
– How long we will retain your personal data
– Cookies and similar technologies
– Marketing and research
– Applications for employment
– How to access and control your personal data – Your rights
– Your right to withdraw consent
– Your right to make a complaint