Expand your understanding of the AIM market with our on-demand webinar.
In our on-demand webinar, we delve into the AIM market, answering some of the key questions surrounding inheritance tax planning, inflationary pressures and how AIM IHT can be a useful instrument in helping your clients achieve their investment goals.
In this CPD-qualifying webinar, our speakers consider some of the most important issues AIM investors face today, how to select high-quality AIM IHT providers, and a technical case study to show the theories in practice.
Exclusive to Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
Original webinar date: 9th September 2021
Guy Tolhurst, Director at MICAP
will take a look at the best practice when selecting AIM IHT providers and what ‘good’ looks like.
Jon Gould CFA, Psigma’s Lead AIM IHT Portfolio Manager
will highlight Psigma’s proposition and will answer three Hot Topic Questions:
- Observations from the pandemic: How has COVID-19 impacted companies from an investment perspective?
- Current trends: Inflationary pressures and implications for investments
- Ethical Considerations for AIM IHT: can it be done?
AIM IHT Case Study
To end the session, we will take a deep dive into an AIM IHT technical case study.
This communication is prepared for professional advisers and is in tended to provide information only. The information contained within this communication has been obtained from industry sources that we believe to be reliable and accurate at the time of writing. It is not intended to be construed as a solicitation for the sale of any particular investment nor as investment advice and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation, capacity for loss, and particular needs of any person to whom it is presented. The investments contained in this document may not be suitable for all investors.
- The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise. An investor may not get back the amount of money that he/ she invests. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- Foreign currency denominated investments are subject to fluctuations in exchange rates that could have a positive or adverse effect on the value of, and income from, the investment.
- Investors should consult their professional advisers on the possible tax and other consequences of their holding any of the investments contained in this publication.