Careers at Psigma
As part of the established Punter Southall Group, Psigma Investment Management was launched in 2002. We have built a business based on providing exceptional service to both advisers and clients. We recognise that our high standards of service and our reputation depend upon us employing the right people and as such recruit individuals who match our values.
We aim to attract and retain a workforce with a variety of skills, background and experience. We are committed to ensuring the fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants.
At Psigma, we strongly support and encourage the professional and personal development of all employees and truly believe that it is essential to the ongoing success and continued growth of our business.
Our ongoing training and development programme is designed to ensure that our employees realise their full potential and as such offer the following:
- induction programme upon joining
- comprehensive study support (where applicable)
- career planning and personal development plans as part of formal appraisal processes
- extensive range of training courses designed for personal, technical and professional development
- regular technical seminars and staff talks
- an active secondment programme to broaden knowledge of the wider group
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- competitive basic salary reviewed annually
- annual discretionary bonus dependent on both company and individual performance
- private medical insurance
- group income protection
- life assurance
- contributory pension scheme for all employees after qualifying period
- competitive annual holiday entitlement increasing with tenure
- professional study support package where applicable, e.g. CISI, CFA,
APMI, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- cycle to work scheme
- voluntary dental plan
- group share schemes
- employee assistance programme
- free eye test voucher scheme
- regular corporate social events and staff nights
View current vacancies within Psigma Investment Management and the other Punter Southall Group companies.